Chicken and Rice CasseroleFrom dedi 5 years ago
- 4 cups cooked chicken, diced shopping list
- 3 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 8 oz. sour cream shopping list
- 2 cups Minute Rice shopping list
- 2 cans 'cream of soups' (chicken or mushroom or a combo of both) shopping list
- 1 medium, sautéed onion (optional) shopping list
- 2 tubes crushed Ritz crackers shopping list
- 1 stick melted butter shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the chicken, when cooled debone and dice. Mix with the broth, rice, soups and sour cream. Add sautéed onion, if using. Mix well.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter and add to the crushed crackers. Mix.
- Place in a greased 9x13 casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, sprinkle over the partially cooked casserole. Bake an additional 15 minutes, until crackers are browned and casserole is bubbly.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookdedi Shelby, NC
The Rating4 people
Wow, sounds great - quite a bit different from mine, can't wait to try it! Thanks for sharing!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Sound great a bit different from mine will have to have it when we have company or I will just cut it in half for just the tow of us. Got my five.
Have a great evening I added it to my Group Oodles of Noodles and any ...moresilverqueen in Albany loved it
sounds wonderful thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!