Spanish-Style RiceFrom cherriepie 6 years ago
- 2 tbs vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 thinly closed chorizo sausages shopping list
- 2 small red onions, sliced into thin rings shopping list
- 1 large red capsicum, sliced thinly shopping list
- 300g stir-fry chicken shopping list
- 300g brown rice shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1 tsp paprika (sweet, mild or hot) shopping list
- 400g cherry tomatoes shopping list
- 2 cups chicken stock shopping list
- 2 cups boiling water shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 200C
- Heat oil in a oven-proof casserole dish.
- Cook chorizo and onion, stirring for 2 minutes.
- Add capsicum and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add chicken, rice and cooking, stirring occasionally, until chicken colours (about 5 - 10 minutes).
- Add wine and simmer rapidly until liquid reduced by about 1/2.
- Add paprika, tomatoes, stock and boiling water.
- Once boiling, cover dish with lid and cook in over for about 1 hour (or until rice is tender), stirring 3 times.
- Server piping hot with bread or cold next day.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookcherriepie Melbourne, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!