Key Lime Cheesecake BarsFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- REFRIGERATE 8-24 HOURS shopping list
- ---------------------------------------- shopping list
- 6 squares low-fat honey graham crackers, finely crushed (1/2 cup) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. margarine, melted shopping list
- 1 tsp. sugar shopping list
- 1 4-serving-size pkg. sugar-free low-calorie lime-flavored gelatin shopping list
- 3/4 cup boiling water shopping list
- 1 16-oz. container fat-free cottage cheese (1-3/4 cups) shopping list
- 1 8-oz. pkg. fat-free cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 8-oz. container frozen fat-free whipped dessert topping, thawed shopping list
- key limes or limes, cut in wedges (optional) shopping list
- Note: I don't use sugar or fat-free anything. I prefer Redi-whip or real whipped cream...just not happy aabout all the additives in things. But that's me. Fix according to your likes or dislikes. shopping list
How to make it
- In small bowl combine graham crackers, margarine, and sugar. Press crumb mixture in the bottom of a 2-quart square baking dish. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- In large bowl combine gelatin and water. Stir until gelatin is dissolved. Set aside.
- In blender or food processor combine cottage cheese and cream cheese.
- Cover and blend or process until smooth, stopping several times to scrape down sides.
- Whisk 1/2 cup of the cottage cheese mixture into the gelatin mixture. Whisk in remaining cottage cheese mixture until smooth.
- Fold in whipped dessert topping.
- Spoon filling over chilled crumb mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 to 24 hours or until filling is firm. To serve, cut in squares. Top with lime wedges.
- That's it! Enjoy!
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating16 people
Yummy Mystic!! Great recipe!! * * * * * forks! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
love this one.....thanksJM!magali777 in Mexico loved it
These sound awesome...I will definately try!! Thanks!!witchywoman in Longview loved it