Peach BreadFrom wdsdy 7 years ago
- 3 cups diced fresh peaches shopping list
- 1/4 cup peach nectar* shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- *NOTE: I just save the juice when I'm slicing the peaches. shopping list
How to make it
- Simmer diced peaches with peach nectar until peaches are tender, about 5 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add vanilla, and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time, blending well.
- Combine with peach mixture.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Add dry ingredients to the peach mixture.
- Mix just until blended.
- Spread batter into a greased and floured 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 55 to 65 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool on a rack in pan for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan to cool completely.