Peanut Butter Bars with Chocolate GanacheFrom silverqueen 5 years ago
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 3/4 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate morsels shopping list
- 1/3 cup whipping cream shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour, sugar, salt and baking soda.
- In a saucepan on medium heat bring peanut butter, butter and water to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Pour into flour mixture.
- Add eggs and buttermilk, mix well.
- Pour into a greased and sugared 13x9" baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated oven of 350*F..
- Cool 30 minutes.
- In a microwaveable bowl microwave chocolate morsels and whipping cream for 1 minute, stirring half way through and spread on cake and refrigerate.
- Cut into bars when ready to serve.