Shrimp and Feta Pizza for OneFrom 3boysmama 6 years ago
- 1 personal-size pre-baked pizza shell (about 7 inches) shopping list
- 1 ½ TBSP olive oil shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed with the side of a knife, skins removed shopping list
- 4 medium raw shrimp (31-40 count) peeled and deveined shopping list
- 1 green onion, sliced (the solid part – white and green) shopping list
- 2 TBSP feta cheese shopping list
- ¼ to ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Drizzle olive oil into a small, cold skillet and add smashed garlic cloves. Cook over low heat 10-15 minutes to soften garlic and infuse the oil with garlicky goodness. Do not brown garlic.
- Remove garlic from oil to cutting board and turn oil up to medium. Add shrimp to oil and cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until shrimp is opaque. Remove to cutting board, but do not discard oil. Finely chop the cooked garlic and coarsely chop the shrimp.
- Place pizza shell on a cookie sheet or pizza pan. Using a pastry brush, paint the pizza shell with the garlic infused oil.
- Sprinkle on chopped garlic, green onions, and shrimp. Crumble the feta on top and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 7-10 minutes, until cheese is melted and just starting to brown.
- Cut into slices and enjoy!
The Cook3boysmama New Castle, PA
The Rating4 people
Looks delish!!marymaybe in Rowlett loved it
oooh, I like the sound of this!! :)mrswilliams in Ventura loved it
Ok I made this for dinner tonight and it was really good! I'll definitely be making it again!mrswilliams in Ventura loved it