Buddhist Miracle CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 2 cups ground almonds shopping list
- 4 cups oat flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup malt syrup shopping list
- 1/3 cup corn syrup shopping list
- 1/2 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup almond butter shopping list
- 3 tbsp apple butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup raspberry or blueberry jam, warmed shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine the flour, almonds, and oat flour.
- Mix together the syrups, oil, almond butter and apple butter.
- Add to the dry ingredients (use your hands to mix it thoroughly).
- Chill 15 minutes.
- Roll dough into 3/4" balls, and place close together on baking sheets (they don't spread much).
- Indent each ball and fill them with 1/2 tsp of jam.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating5 people
Thanks for another professional posting Sarah...ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Love this recipe and the story behind it! I also love the taste of almonds.elgab89 in Toronto loved it
These sound wonderful. Any idea what I might use instead of malt syrup? Or is it worth the time to track it down?magandab in Apple Valley loved it