Green Bean FrittersFrom bluewaterandsand 8 years ago
- 2 cups fresh green beans, cut in 1/4-inch pieces and cooked until shopping list
- crisp-tender shopping list
- (use both green and wax beans if you have them) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- oil for deep frying shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in deep-fryer to 370°.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg with milk; stir in beans.
- Add bean mixture to dry ingredients, mixing until just moistened.
- Drop batter by tablespoonfuls into hot oil (370 °).
- Deep-fry in batches until golden brown, or for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove to paper towels to drain.
- Makes about 18 to 24 fritters.
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating4 people
They sound great!chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
Never tried it! It looks very tempting!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
sounds interesting never did it before will try thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!