Green Bean FrittersFrom bluewaterandsand 6 years ago
- 2 cups fresh green beans, cut in 1/4-inch pieces and cooked until shopping list
- crisp-tender shopping list
- (use both green and wax beans if you have them) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- oil for deep frying shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in deep-fryer to 370°.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg with milk; stir in beans.
- Add bean mixture to dry ingredients, mixing until just moistened.
- Drop batter by tablespoonfuls into hot oil (370 °).
- Deep-fry in batches until golden brown, or for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove to paper towels to drain.
- Makes about 18 to 24 fritters.
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating4 people
Intereting...sounds great!grandmacooks in Somewhere In loved it
sounds interesting never did it before will try thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Never tried it! It looks very tempting!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!