BAKED LIMA BEANSFrom bluewaterandsand 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cook beans according to package directions; drain.
- Add onions, pepper, limas, brown sugar, celery seed and ketchup.
- Dot with butter. Pour tomatoes over top and bake at 375 degrees for
- 1 hour with lid on and 1 hour with lid off.
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating4 people
this recipe sounds simular to one my Great Aunt use to make... hers used dried lima beans I think or maybe they were butter beans... what ever they were it was one of my favorite dishes... you have a five from me... and thank you for all the wonderfu...morepeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
I love the idea of adding brown sugar to it!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
tastey idea great recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!