Italian RiceFrom bonjody 6 years ago
- 3/4 cup uncooked rice shopping list
- 2 tbsps bacon drippings shopping list
- 3/4 lb. ground beef shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 green pepper, choppoer shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 2 cups cooked tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- Dash of pepper shopping list
- 2 tsp or less sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Follow directions on pkg for cooking rice.
- Heat drippings in heavy skillet; add rice, ground beef and onion and cook with frequent stirring until meat and rice are brown and onion is soft.
- Add green pepper and celery and cook slowly 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add remaining ingredients; cover and simmer gently for 30 minutes or longer, or until rice is perfectly tender.
The Cookbonjody Branson, MO
The Rating6 people
Oh Yeah definite high5555555555555555555555555 recipe thanks bunches love itmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This sounds delicious to me something I would love to stuff in a tomato or my favorite peppers.
Five forks and a smile :)trigger in loved it
Great recipe! Thanks for posting it :)donman in Hammond loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!