Sage And Cheddar Potatoes GratinFrom lincolntoot 5 years ago
- 2 teaspoons ground sage leaves shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 3 pounds yukon gold potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix sage, salt and pepper in small bowl.
- Layer 1/3 of the potatoes and 1/2 of the onion in lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of the sage mixture and 1/3 of the cheese. Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining potatoes, sage mixture and cheese.
- Stir broth and cream in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Pour evenly over potatoes.
- Bake 1 hour or until potatoes are tender and top is golden.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.