Rhubarb MuffinsFrom keni 7 years ago
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar, divided shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter, softened shopping list
- 8oz sour cream shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1t baking soda shopping list
- 1t vanilla shopping list
- 2t cinnamon, divided shopping list
- 1/2t nutmeg shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups rhubarb, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Beat 1/2 cup brown sugar and butter until smooth and mixed.
- Add sour cream and eggs, one at a time, until well mixed.
- Add vanilla and mix to combine.
- Combine dry ingredients(1/2t cinnamon) in separate bowl and add to wet ingredients combining by hand until just moistened. DO NOT OVER MIX.
- Carefully fold in rhubarb.
- Spoon batter into greased muffin tins, filling most of the way to give large yield muffins.
- Combine remaining brown sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over muffin tops.
- Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes, until lightly browning.
- Cool slightly before removing from pan.
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating6 people
love this recipe a definite save thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
these were very yummy and not too sweet. my first time making homemade muffins. had everything on hand except for the sour cream. i love a recipe that i only have to buy 1 or 2 ingredients for. thanks for a new way to use my rhubarb!missdrea in Milwaukee loved it
These look delicious! I have saved the recipe to my recipe box. Thanks for sharing!bestcooker in loved it