Lemon CookiesFrom lor 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place butter, sugar, flour, lemon juice, and lemon zest in a food processor and process until dough forms.
- Divide dough into 2 equal parts and roll into a log.
- Wrap each log in wax paper and chill until firm.
- Cut into one half inch pieces and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 325 degrees.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile melt the chocolate bark according to directions on the package.
- It's easier to melt chocolate in a glass bowl in the microwave and stir halfway during the cooking time.
- When the chocolate is melted, dip one end of each cookie in the chocolate and then in the chopped pecans.
- Allow the cookies to cool on wax paper.
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating7 people
This sounds so good. I think also they would look fabulous!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
I LOVE anything with lemons and this cookie recipe looks lovely. You've got my 5 forks Lor!laadeedaa in loved it
Sounds wonderful...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it