Taco JoesFrom kimmer 8 years ago
How to make it
- Brown ground beef in large saute pan until meat is brown and no pink remains. Stir frequently and break up meat as it cooks.
- Stir in taco seasoning and tomato sauce.
- Cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Cover, remove from heat and let stand 4-5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Divide meat mixture between rolls.
- Top with your favorite taco stuffers
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookkimmer Dunedin, FL
The Rating11 people
Good job! This looks like it's going to be a favorite of my family's! Move over Emeril!!morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
As well he should be Kim! I don't think that Emeril or Bobby Flay ever published this early! Tasty recipe, he has my 5! And tell him to keep up the good work. His public is going to demand more.shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
Great recipe and great job posting, young man!! I hope you have a bunch more you'd like to share with us! :)greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!