Ham and Cheese MuffinsFrom cookinggood 6 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Spray bottom and sides of 12 muffin cup pan.
- Beat eggas slightly in medium bown with fork. Stir in Bisquick mix, milk and oil just until moistened.
- Add cheese and ham. Stir just until mixed
- evenly fill the muffin cups. Sprinkle 1/4 cup shredded cheese over tops.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Remove from pan immediatly and serve warm.
- Wrap and refrigerate leftovers. The can be reheated for 30 seconds in the microwave.
People Who Like This Dish 7
- katsy Nowhere, Us
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- grandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
- flipflop Montgomery, AL
- uncoolmom Atlanta, GA
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- chihuahua Sonoma County, USA
- capedread Peterborough. Cambridgeshire, GB
- threedirtydogs Colorado Springs, CO
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcookinggood Leesburg, FL
The Rating7 people
Hey.. now youse a cookin..thank yah and five big
forks!! * * * * * :()lanacountry in Macon loved it
I'm terribly hungry at the moment and these sound SO good! Great breakfast and travelling idea! (Don't you just love Bisquick?)
Chichichihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
They sure do look delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!