Pulled Pork BBQ NachosFrom crabhappychick 7 years ago
- your favorite tortilla chips shopping list
- 2 cups leftover pulled pork shopping list
- 1/2 yellow onion, finely diced shopping list
- 1/2 can black beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar shopping list
- 1/2 c. prepared coleslaw shopping list
- 1/4 c. seeded, chopped, fresh, red, ripe tomatoes shopping list
- 4 green onions, sliced, including the green tops shopping list
How to make it
- Warm ipulled pork n microwave. Set aside.
- Take a large round pizza pan and spread a layer of tortilla chips, top with some of the cheese, sprinkle with half of the black beans, then half of the pork, then more cheese. Add the rest of your chips, cheese, rest of the black beans, rest of the pork, and finish off with the remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until nicely melted throughout.
- Top with dollops of coleslaw, sprinkle with tomatoes, finish off with the green onions.
The Cookcrabhappychick Pittsburgh, PA
The Rating5 people
Hey, I'm trying to diet here. Man, does this sound good!chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
Wonderful idea! Thanks, Ferricookinggood in Leesburg loved it
Fantastic! Like chichi,I'm also on a diet but this makes me want to forget it for one night.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it