Creamy Lemon and Blueberry PieFrom krumkake 7 years ago
- Graham cracker crust: shopping list
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers shopping list
- ¼ cup sugar shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk) shopping list
- ½ to ¾ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice (depending on how tart you like it) shopping list
- 8 ounces Cool Whip shopping list
- Garnish: shopping list
- whipped cream shopping list
- Lemon “twists” shopping list
- fresh blueberries shopping list
How to make it
- For the crust, mix all ingredients together well in a 10” pie pan and then press it up the sides and bottom of the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes; remove from oven and cool completely before filling.
- For the filling, pour the sweetened condensed milk into a medium bowl.
- Whisk in the lemon juice until well blended.
- Gently whisk in the cool whip until well incorporated.
- Pour filling into cooled graham cracker crust.
- Cover and chill several hours (I prefer this pie refrigerated, not frozen, but it can be served either way).
- To serve, top each slice with some whipped cream, a lemon twist, and sprinkle with some fresh blueberries.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating11 people
Sound intersting gonna save it.blueeyes68ky in Owenton loved it
Beautiful...sounds and looks wonderful!grandmacooks in Somewhere In loved it
Krum Sweetie, This sounds really, really, (once more) really good. It would even be great in a regular baked piecrust. You have my 5. Have a good night....Cherylcherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!