Easy Oven-Bake Pita ChipsFrom mburkholtz 7 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2. Combine minced garlic and olive oil in small bowl.
- 3. Brush olive oil mixture onto both sides of each pita wedge.
- 4. Arrange pita wedges in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- 5. Season with sea salt.
- 6. Bake for 10 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
- 7. Briefly allow to cool and serve.
- **Optional Steps**
- * When making the olive oil mixture, you can add a little fresh rosemary. It adds a nice taste.
- * Also, as soon as you remove the pita chips from the oven, you may wish to sprinkle a little fresh romano cheese on top. It will melt right into the still-hot oil. Yummers!