Buttermilk FudgeFrom blueeyes68ky 8 years ago
How to make it
- Combine sugar, buttermilk, butter, syrup and soda in large saucepan.
- Place over medium heat. Stir just until sugar is dissolved.
- Let come to boil and cook to soft ball stage or to 230 degrees.
- Remove from heat; beat 1-2 minutes.
- Add walnuts and vanilla.
- Pour into buttered pan; cool slightly and cut into squares.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating5 people
Sounds fantastic! I do love a good fudge!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Great recipe....love this buttermilk version. Thanks, hon!lunasea in Orlando loved it
I can't wait to make this recipe...definitely one that justifies a little "cheating" on my diet!momofsixil in Davis loved it