Egg Noodle DelightFrom dmajor 5 years ago
- 1 (12 to 16 oz.) package wide egg noodles, cooked and drained shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 2/3 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 envelopes cream of chicken soup(cup of soup) shopping list
- 8 oz. sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 cup half and half shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 8 oz. shredded mild cheddar shopping list
- dash of pepper and salt shopping list
How to make it
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions and drain.
- In medium saucepan, saute green onions and mushrooms in butter until tender.
- Add sour cream, broth, soup mix, and half and half to saucepan and stir to blend.
- Stir in noodles and cheese and cook over low/med. heat until cheese melts.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookdmajor Slidell, LA
The Rating7 people
That sounds so good...I can't wait to try it!! Laralara38 in Gulf Coast loved it
Sounds good.fluffy24 in Cranston loved it
I have always just used my egg noodles in casseroles and homemade chicken noodle soup. I love this!tnjazmyn in Manchester loved it