Balsamic Beef Stir-FryFrom stewie 5 years ago
- Two celery stalks shopping list
- Half of one red onion shopping list
- One pepper (Red or Yellow, or a combo of the two) shopping list
- Two cups broccoli florets shopping list
- 1 ripe, But Firm mango (Optional) shopping list
- One Half pound of strip loin, or top sirloin steak shopping list
- Three Tbsp Teriyaki Stir Fry sauce shopping list
- One Tbsp balsamic vinegar shopping list
- Pinches of ground black pepper and cayenne to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Thinly slice the celery and onion. Cut the pepper (or peppers if your combining the two colors) into thick strips. Prepare the broccoli. Try not to use stems, just the florets. If using frozen you may want to give them a bit of a pre cooking in a microwave. If you decide to go with the mango, peel and cut into thick strips. Cut the beef into thin slices.
- Generously coat a large wok with vegetable or extra virgin olive oil (Evoo), and then set over a medium high heat. When pan is heated, add the beef and stir fry until no pink remains. (Approx. 1-2 mins). Remove from pan and set aside.
- Place the vegetables, mango (if using), teriyaki stir fry sauce and the balsamic vinegar into the wok. Stir fry for about 5 minutes, and then add the beef. Continue to stir fry until the beef is once again warm, about 3-5 minutes, sprinkle with pepper and cayenne to your liking.
The Cookstewie Winnipeg, CA
The Rating6 people
Oh dear Stewie - I am so all over the sweet and savory components of your stir-fry - it sounds really delicious. I'll be all over this soon. Plus, there's this whole textural thing going on that is very pleasing to me as well. You're cooking with ...morelunasea in Orlando loved it
Sounds delicious! So nice with rice!kidaria in BC loved it
Balsamic vinegar! Isn't it the best to flavor food? Thank you for sharing a great recipe! 5*gourmetana in Aveiro loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!