Mexican Cheese DipFrom zena824 4 years ago
- 6 oz Velveeta cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ketchup shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 4 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1 t cumin shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Melt the butter and add the flour; cook over low heat one minute.
- Add all the dry spices and ketchup; stir this very well.
- Add milk and tabasco sauce, stirring as you add this.
- Add cheese last and cook until desired thickness...
- Serve with chips.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating4 people
wow great easy high 5 recipe thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Raised with a block of velveeta in the fridge...Love it....:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
I'm always ready for a good cheese dip. This one sounds delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!