Gourmet Chicken SaladFrom lincolntoot 5 years ago
- Gourmet chicken Salad shopping list
- 2 whole large chicken breasts, cooked & diced (about 3 cups) shopping list
- 1 cup Mayonaise shopping list
- 1/2 Cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 TBSP. ranch dressing shopping list
- 2 TBSP. Chopped red onion shopping list
- 2 TBSP. Chopped celery shopping list
- 1/4 Cup shredded carrots shopping list
- 8 red seedless grapes, cut in half shopping list
- 1 TBSP. sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans shopping list
- salt and pepper (to your own taste) shopping list
How to make it
- Add all ingredients except grapes to a large bowl.
- Mix thoroughly, then add grapes for final tossing.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hrs.
- Toss lightly before serving and add more mayo if it seems dry.
The Cooklincolntoot Freehold, NJ
The Rating3 people
I love all of the ingredients listed. Definitely sounds gourmet good!!jett2whit in Union City loved it