holy crap that is tender chickenFrom bakerrakka 7 years ago
- 1 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1 cup lemon juice (bottled is way easier) shopping list
- 1-2 tablespoons ( eye ball it) of classic stir fry sauce shopping list
- chicken sliced into bite size pieces about 2 lbs, shopping list
- one box chicken stock or home made if your oh so lucky shopping list
- aspargus shopping list
- sweet peas shopping list
- white rice to serve under this shopping list
How to make it
- slice chicken and place in a big bowl that fits in the fridge, i found out that may be helpful
- with lemon juice soy and stir fry sauce let chill out for an hour or two
- then heat up a huge wak or big deep pot and place all that chicken and liquid into the pot and saute until the liquid is thick and saucey then start adding the chicken stock a 1/2 cup at a time and let it reduce everytime keep doing this until the chicken stock is gone and the sauce is reduced and thick
- saucee up your aspargus and sweet peas in a little olive oil
- and have some rice cooking so you can have hot steaming rice under your veggies and my so incredable tender chicken
The Cookbakerrakka Lebanon, OR
The Rating4 people
This one sounds tasty and really enjoyed the name high fives and I will try this one.
Bakermanrooster--Richardbakermanrooster in Wichita loved it
What's in a name? Everything. High 5.
Mmerlin in San Francisco loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!