Tomato Heads Angel Hair Pasta With Heirloom TomatoesFrom sparow64 7 years ago
- 3/4 lbs. angel hair pasta shopping list
- 1 medium zucchini shopping list
- 2 large tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 2 tsp. garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 c. olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 to 1/2 c. fresh basil, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 c. kalamata olives shopping list
- 1/2 c. parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook Angel Hair pasta according to package directions, drain and rinse with cold water.
- Toss with 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Set aside in a large bowl.
- Quarter zucchini and cut into 1/2 inch pieces and set aside.
- Cut tomatoes into 1/2 inch pieces and place in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add salt, garlic, olive oil and basil toss together until well mixed.
- Add zucchini, tomato mixture olive oil and cheese to pasta bowl. Toss until mixed well.
- With 2 forks or tongs divide pasta into bowls, top with the vegetables, sprinkle with more fresh basil and serve.
- Pasta, Zucchini and Tomato mixture can be prepared up to 1 hour in advance and kept at room temperature.