Dulce de Leche PieFrom canzi 7 years ago
How to make it
- Whip Heavy Cream with Vanilla and Powdered Sugar.
- Gently and evenly spread Dulce de Leche on bottom of pie crust.
- Top with half the candy bars.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with the rest of the candy bars.
- NOTE: If you can't find pre-made Dulce de Leche in a can, you can make it yourself. It's easy! All you need is one (1) can of Sweetened Condensed Milk. Remove the label from the can. Poke two vent holes in the top using a can opener. Put can in a pot of water (holes up!), and fill the pot with water until it is a quarter inch or so below the top of the can. Put pot on the stove and turn up the heat. Let the pot and can simmer GENTLY for about two (2) hours for runny dulce de leche, or up to four (4) hours for solid dulce de leche. Add more water, as necessary, when the level boils down too much. When it is done (it should be tan or brown in color), let it cool, open the can, and savor the yummy goodness inside!
The Cookcanzi San Diego, CA
The Rating6 people
Anything that makes your son smile must be GOOD. With cream, candy bars and oreos, I'm giving this a high 5!!gwencampbell in Chula Vista loved it
Wow......... Yummy!!!!! Hi 5!berry in Winter Park loved it
I agree with you, this one will be worth making. Sounds wonderful! ^5bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it