Braised Garlic and white wine ChickenFrom mango 5 years ago
How to make it
- Trim excess fat from chicken and sprinkle with salt and pepper
- lightly smash garlic cloves (keep whole as much as possible)
- heat 3 tablespoons EVOO and cook chicken on all sides until browned on all sided about 12 min ( work in two batches if pan not big enough, dont over crowd pan)
- remove chicken to plate and add 2 tablespoons oil and add the garlic stir until golden brown about 4 min
- add wine and thyme to pan bring to boil and add chicken and reduce heat to medium
- simmer chicken until cooked through about 20-30 min
- Season with salt and pepper
- Transfer Chicken to platter and spoon garlic and sauce over chicken
The Cookmango Marion, IL
The Rating6 people
How about 39 cloves if your not big on garlic......;-)~~ I love 40 clove chicken.. It is awesome. Great post... Jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it
Hey...why not 40 cloves of garlic, while you are at it??? !!! I am "up" for this kind of recipe today!
Thanks for a "5"FORK!!!!! Wonder!
~~~ mjcmcook~~~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Sounds wonderful! Thanks for posting!pat2me in Nashua loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!