Pickled MushroomsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Tie pickling spice in cheesecloth bag.
- Place bag with remaining ingredients in medium saucepan and bring to boil.
- As soon as liquid boils remove from heat.
- Chill mushrooms in brine.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
I love pickled mushrooms. They are actually quite good in a martini! When I worked salad at Rollande et Pierre, their version was sliced pickled mushrooms, and I had to slice 30 lbs. at a time. Still love to eat them, despite the work. YUM!notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!