Chicken TendersFrom chacha 7 years ago
- 2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken tenders or boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut in strips - rinsed and patted dry with paper towel shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) container plain yogurt shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 cups finely ground plain or seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- Note: I have also used finely ground corn flakes to coat the chicken tenders. shopping list
- salt, pepper, garlic powder and cumin (the measurements are up to you) shopping list
- 1/3 cup grated Romano or parmesan cheese mixed with the bread crumbs is optional shopping list
- olive oil or spray pan coating shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix yogurt and mayonnaise together.
- Pour mixture into a shallow dish or on a plate.
- Pour bread crumbs mixed with salt, pepper, garlic powder and cumin into a separate shallow dish or plate.
- Dredge chicken through yogurt and mayonnaise mixture.
- Shake off excess, place in crumbs and seasoning mix and coat all over.
- Gently shake off excess crumbs.
- Spray a large non-stick pan with olive oil or spray pan coating.
- Place tenders on the pan and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Turn tenders over and bake another 12-15 minutes, or until tenders are crisp and cooked through.
The Cookchacha New York, NY
The Rating3 people
I love chicken tenders and your recipe ingredients look perfect. I'm right there with cabincrazyone because I too love the combination of yogurt and mayonnaise. Thanks so much for a great recipe. High 5!peepers in loved it
I also love chicken tenders but I usally just eat hot sauce on them. I love the ingredients for your recipe and I am so eager to try this one. I put it on my next weeks menu.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Oh my gosh I LOVE chicken tenders. Fabulous "5" fork recipe!lor in Toronto loved it