GuacamoleFrom dm 6 years ago
- 2 ripe avocados shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic - minced shopping list
- 1 jalapeno chile quartered lenthwise shopping list
- 1 quarter red onion - chopped coarsely shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp Tabasco sauce (or to taste) shopping list
- 1 tsp Worcestershire's Sauce shopping list
- 1 roma tomato, seeded and diced shopping list
- kosher salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- juice of 1/2 fresh lime shopping list
How to make it
- Slice Avocados in half and pit
- Using a butter knive, Score the flesh of the avocado and scoop into a medium bowl
- Scoop out the seeds and ribs of the jalapeno quarters and mince
- Scoop garlic, jalapenos and 1/2 tsp of coarse kosher salt into a mortar or Molcajete
- Using pestle - grind chilies and garlic together until a wet paste forms.
- Mix "flavoring paste" and cubed, seeded avocado.
- Add tomato and onions into mixture - check for flavor
- Add salt, Tabsco and wosrtechire sauce.