Turkey Veggie Homemade SoupFrom chefelaine 5 years ago
- turkey meat, cut up to your preference shopping list
- about 14 cups water shopping list
- bones from turkey shopping list
- turkey meat shopping list
- celery shopping list
- carrot shopping list
- onions shopping list
- potatoes shopping list
- turnip shopping list
- tomatoes shopping list
- salt shopping list
- lemon shopping list
- pepper shopping list
How to make it
- to a slow cooker, add the water, leftover turkey
- the salt, and bones from the turkey.
- Add the juice of 1/2 lemon
- Leave on LOW overnight to slower cook.
- In the morning, add the celery, onions, carrots, potatoes, turnip,and tomatoes.
- When ready to serve, remove the bones, and enjoy!
- To avoid missing any bones, simply place the bones in a cheesecloth bag to cook, then when ready to serve, all you have to do is remove the bag!
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating8 people
HI Elaine..I love the recipe..it is basic and
wonderful comfort!! 5 forks! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
Simple, comforting and yummy.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
Hi ChefElaine! Well, you may as well be inside my head because the recipes I have read so far are so very similar to mine. Now, don't you worry because I haven't even posted those recipes on the group. They're in that oh so important filing cabinet i...morelor in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!