Mashed Potato Burritos Dated 1952From chefmeow 5 years ago
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded fresh zucchini shopping list
- 1/2-teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1-teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1-teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 clove minced garlic shopping list
- 4 flour tortillas shopping list
- 1 cup green enchilada sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine potatoes, 1/2 of the cheese, onion, zucchini, cumin, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Place 1/4 filling on tortilla roll up then place roll seam side down in baking pan.
- Repeat with remaining shells then pour sauce evenly over top then remaining cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted.