Goo Goo ClustersFrom marky90 7 years ago
How to make it
- Melt chocolate chips in pan with Eagle Brand milk, on low heat. Keep your eye on this! Stir until melted.
- While this is heating, mix marshmallows and peanuts in a large
- Pour melted mixture over nuts and marshmallows.
- Mix together. Pour in buttered pan. Chill 2 hours and cut.
- Done and delicious!
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating5 people
Kids may love this, but I know some adults (Me!) that could go gaga over this recipe! 5+elgab89 in Toronto loved it
I do so enjoy a goo goo cluster myself sometimes!! Thanks.greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
I remember when I was young, I only got to have these when my parents took me to Tennessee. Thanks for this recipe!m11andrade in Kankakee loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!