Avocado Chicken SaladFrom brokenrhino 6 years ago
- 2- chicken breasts shopping list
- 1- Can of artichoke hearts shopping list
- 2- avocados shopping list
- ½ lb- Elbow pasta shopping list
- ¾ Cup- Italian dressing shopping list
- ½ Cup- Mayo shopping list
- ¼ Cup- Minced onion shopping list
- 1/8 Cup- Diced celery shopping list
- 1 Cup- feta cheese shopping list
- ½ Cup- Diced green olives shopping list
- ½ Cup- Diced bell peppers shopping list
- 1 Pinch- dill weed shopping list
- 1/2- lemon. shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the two chicken breasts and then chop into small pieces. Then chill while the rest is being cooked.
- Peel and core the avocados. The cut them into bite size chunks.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and pour pasta into a large dish.
- Stir in the avocados, juiced lemon, celery, onions, olives, bell pepper, dill weed, and feta cheese.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the salad dressing and mayonnaise, then pour this mixture over the salad and toss again, to coat. Season to taste. Add chicken and toss gently a final time.
- Serve in glass bowl. Sprinkle dill weed and feta on top for presentation.