Pasta from the seaFrom sharyl4 8 years ago
- 3 cups(12 oz.) dry small or medium pasta shells shopping list
- 2 cups frozen peas shopping list
- 2 cans(6 oz) canned salmon or tuna, packed in water, drained shopping list
- 1 can evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups(6 oz pkg.) shredded parmesan cheese, divided shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish
- Cook pasta according to pkg directions, adding frozen peas last 30 seconds of cooking time; drain
- Combine salmon. evaporated milk, soup, 1 1/4 cups cheese, black pepper and garlic powder in large bowl until well blended. Add pasta and peas, stir until combined. Transfer to baking dish. Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through. Remove foil, sprinkle with remaining cheese. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cooksharyl4 Mohave Valley, AZ
The Rating17 people
Yummy!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Great recipe! Pasta, salmon, peas...love them all! Great combination of flavors! Definitely a 5!grandmacooks in Somewhere In loved it
Cpl. O'Reillycploreilly in Meaford loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!