Monkey BreadFrom sunkst21 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease sides and bottom of bunt cake pan with nonstick cooking spray
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Remove dough from packaging and cut rolls in quartered (half, half, then half again) bite size pieces.
- Place pieces from 1 roll throughout bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle Cinnamon Sugar Mix over dough and pat with several pats of butter.
- Continue layering with dough, Cinnamon Sugar and butter.
- Bake in oven at 350 for 45mins or until dough has risen and is done.
- Do not overcook as bread becomes tough.
- **My mom always served it with extra butter. Like I said, not very diet friendly but unbeliveably delectable.
The Cooksunkst21 McKinney, TX
The Rating5 people
I'll bet it goes real good as a desert to my Monkey Stew. LOL :)donman in Hammond loved it
Sounds Great!!! Have to wait for it to cool down here (109 degrees now) I've wanted to try this for years. Now I have no reason not to !!! Thanks!sharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it
This Monkey Bread is so delicious (and easy) and we used to make it all the time. Thanks for the recipe and for a tasty trip down memory lane. It's time to revisit this delight. :) Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!