Lobster Ravioli with Mascarpone Cream SauceFrom docjoe 4 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare ravioli according to package instructions.
- While ravioli cooks...
- Melt butter in a sauce pan over low heat.
- Add the mascarpone to the melted butter and stir until it has melted and combined.
- Add nutmeg to the mascarpone mixture and stir to combine.
- Add all of the Parmesan cheese at once and stir it into the mascarpone mixture off the heat. Note: the sauce will clump up if it is gets too hot after the Parmesan is added so be careful.
- Adjust the sauce consistency to your likes with heavy cream added in small amounts.
- Season with salt and white pepper to taste.
- Serve sauce over the drained ravioli, and don't be afraid to add more Parmesan on top if you like.
The Cookdocjoe Davie, FL
The Rating5 people
Mmmmmm, delicious!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Ditto for this one!! LOLgreekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Good afternoon Doc, This looks very simple to make, and from looking at the ingredients, delicious, too. You have my 5 on this one. Have a good evening....Cherylcherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!