Apple FrittersFrom bluewaterandsand 6 years ago
How to make it
- Sift together dry ingredients. Gradually add beaten eggs and milk
- Refrigerate batter for about 2 hours.
- Stir in the apples.
- Drop by tablespoon into hot oil and fry until golden brown.
- Roll in powdered sugar or a sugar/cinnamon combination.
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating10 people
Yummers Blue..One for the printer and a FIVER!! :)
Thanks! * * * * *lanacountry in Macon loved it
Classic and easy! Wonderful recipe my friend. Markymarky90 in Dearborn loved it
Another great one!!ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!