Easy Homemade RavioliFrom linebb956 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a bowl stir together ground round and cream cheese.
- Place a spoonful of filling in the center of each wrapper.
- Brush wrapper edges with water or a beaten egg.
- Fold corner to corner to form triangle shape and press edges together firmly.
- Let lay for about 5 minutes to make sure they seal.
- Drop into boiling water and cook for 3-5 minutes or until meat is done.
- Heat sauce in a separate saucepan.
- Top ravioli with sauce.
- Try stuffing with minced pepperoni and cheeses... Yummy