My Chocolate Meringue CrispFrom momo_55grandma 7 years ago
How to make it
- PREHEAT OVEN:200 degrees
- Bake nuts in shallow panstir ocassionally roast 5 minutes
- beat egg whites and vanilla at high speed with elctric mixer untill foamy
- Add splenda sugar 1 tablespooon at a time beating untill stiff peaks form add nuts and chips.
- Spoon rounded teaspoons of mixture onto baking sheet with Parchment paper.Bake 2 hours 200 degrees then cool slightly and remove to wire racks to cool compettely. store in air tight container
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookmomo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
The Rating10 people
Great, Momo!! I love chocolate and also meringue! High fiver on this! :+D Only problem I saw as that you didn't indicate when the Splenda was added. I used regular sugar in mine, since I don't use Splenda :OD It's in the oven right now!chefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Momo, this is delicious! Great recipe, and low in sugar, too!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Love this one Momo. Thanksfluffy24 in Cranston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!