FettuciniFrom chefelaine 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place the flour onto the counter, and form a 'bowl with your fingers.
- Add the eggs, water and oil gradually, mixing in as you go, until the entire 'bowl' of flour is incorporated.
- Let this dough rest about 10 minutes, covered with a damp towel.
- Knead the dough 10 minutes, then let it rest one hour.
- Best to use a pasta hand-crank machine for lengthening and cutting, but if you don't have one, here's a good substitute method:
- Use a rolling pin to flatten to desired thinness.
- Cut it into long strips approx 1/8th inches wide. [Or, cut into whatever shape you prefer.]
- Allow to dry, or cook immediately.
- Tastes great with tomato sauce, meatballs, cheese, or butter topping.
- Note-- Yelling “Ayyy!” or singing “O Solo Mio” is not allowed.....! :
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating7 people
great pasta recipe high 5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I never attempted to make pasta myself - I always buy it - Kudos to you for making this - I bet this is delicious.elgab89 in Toronto loved it
You little bu---er! You told me u wouldn't give me your recipe previously! Haaaaaaaaaaa! Now I've got it!Despite that, you BRAT- I give you a FIVE for this one! :) Thanks! Pete
Candy will try this soon! I'll 'supervise'..
;o/dagnabbit in Barrie loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!