Baked Spinach CasseroleFrom pink 6 years ago
- 1 1/4 pounds spinach shopping list
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese or goat cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup dried bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (optional) shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1 cup milk or you can use LACTAID shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 2 quart baking dish.
- Clean spinach thoroughly. Remove all excess water. Chop spinach. Arrange spinach and flour in layers, nestle beaten eggs about midway between the layers.
- Combine cheese and bread crumbs. Mix in optional parsley, if desired. Sprinkle over top of spinach. Mix butter or margarine, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over all ingredients. Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes to one hour.
- Great with a steak!