Pineapple Cream Cheese CakeFrom docjoe 7 years ago
How to make it
- Drain most of the liquid from the pineapple.
- Place pineapple and cornstarch in a pot and heat until thickened.
- Line a 10" springform pan with lady fingers on the bottom (cut as needed to fit) and whole fingers around the sides of the pan.
- Whip the heavy cream with the powdered sugar and set aside.
- Cream the cheese with the 3/4 cup of sugar, then gently fold in the whipped cream.
- Put 1/3 of the mixture ove the ladyfingers on the bottom of the form, followed by 1/3 of the pineapple.
- Cover layer with lady fingers, and repeat process for two more layers ending with pineapple on top (no lady fingers on top layer).
- Chill overnight in refrigerator.
- Be fore serving the top of the cake may be decorated with more whipped cream, then remove spring form and serve.
The Cookdocjoe Davie, FL
The Rating5 people
sounds delectable!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Delicious again, Doc!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Very Good sounding, love all the ingredients in this one. Perfect sounding dessert. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!