Classic Viennese SchnitzelFrom elgab89 6 years ago
How to make it
- Beat the veal chops with a mallet to tenderize them.
- Beat the eggs with salt, pepper and the Dijon mustard.
- Set 3 plates: 1st with the flour, second with the beaten eggs and last with the breadcrumbs.
- Dredge the veal on both sides through each of the plates following the order above.
- Fry in heated oil 3 -4 minutes on each side until golden. The heat has to be on medium-high ( if it is on high you can burn the breadcrumbs).
People Who Like This Dish 7
- kalola Valrico, FL
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- jimrug1 Peoria, IL
- magali777 Mexico, MX
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- binky67 Ellicott City, MD
- midgelet Eastern, USA
- tippystclair North Hollywood, GB
- morninlite Kalamazoo, MI
- waterlily Joplin, MO
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookelgab89 Toronto, CA
The Rating8 people
Can’t argue with your logic, I agree it is what makes a classic a classic. After all the VW bug would look funny with fins.mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
sounds delicious! Elga, thanksmagali777 in Mexico loved it
Hi Elga. You are so right about time tested classic recipes. If it works, dont fix it. Nice one. I love this... ;-)~ Jim
PS>> You photo is awesome. Too Good actually. I wanted to lick my screen...jimrug1 in Peoria loved it