Baked Cheesey Green Chiles n More Dip on ChipsFrom sparow64 7 years ago
- **Makes about 2 cups spread, enough for two baking sheets or more** shopping list
- tortilla chips or thinly sliced sourdough baguette shopping list
- One 7-oz. can diced roasted green chiles shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 2 finely chopped green onions (about 1/2 cup, white and green sections both) shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- dash or two Green Tabasco (optional) shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- * I stirred in some chopped spinach, and sprinkled chopped fresh tomatoes on top of the baguette. I had about 1/4 of a block of cream cheese, and added it, too. shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line 2 baking sheets with foil for easy clean up.
- Arrange tortilla chips or baguette slices in single layer on foil-lined sheets.
- Combine remaining ingredients except for pepper.
- Spread thinly on chips or sliced baguette.
- Top with coarsely ground fresh pepper.
- Bake 5 to 8 minutes or until bubbly, rearranging baking sheets for even cooking halfway through. (Check early to make sure the chips aren't browning too fast.)
People Who Like This Dish 9
- jenniferbyrdez Kenner, LA
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- chihuahua Sonoma County, USA
- laurakaay Oroville, CA
- lizzconn Naas Co Kildare, IE
- mjcmcook Beach City, CA
- wynnebaer Dunnellon, Florida
- debbie919 Manahawkin, NJ
- irishiz Annapolis, MD
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating8 people
Fabulous! My mouth is already watering, thanks for posting this! Cheers! ~Laura ;Dlaurakaay in Oroville loved it
Sounds REALLY good.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
hi sparrow im baaaaaaaaack lol i love this recipe it sounds so yummy thank you .........minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it