Seafood DelightFrom erovegno 8 years ago
- 1 package angel hair pasta shopping list
- 2 4-5oz lobster tails shopping list
- 6-8 large scallops shopping list
- 1 lbs medium shrimps shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups white wine shopping list
- 1 pad butter shopping list
- 2 Tsp granulated garlic shopping list
- 1 chopped garlic clove shopping list
- 1 Tsp salt shopping list
- 1 Tsp pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Use one large sauté pan; add your butter and garlic. Once the garlic has turned golden brown add your shrimp & lobster, cook shortly as not to finish. At this point, pull your shrimp out of the pan and set aside. Now, sear your scallops. Once the scallops are close to being cooked, add your shrimp, then the wine. Let this mixture reduce until it coats the back of your spoon.
- Now you can start your Angel Hair pasta. Do not over cook. When pasta complete pull and cool under cold water quickly to keep from further cooking, drain the water.
- You can now finish the sauce, add your salt, pepper, and garlic. Taste and adjust as needed. If your sauce is not thick, enough then add a slurry water "corn starch and water".
- Plate up your pasta, and then pour the sauce over each plate being sure to give out enough seafood per.
- This dish goes very well with a chardonnay
- Another thing you can do is pull your seafood out of the sauce and set aside. You can then take your sauce and pasta and mix it up in a bowl then add your seafood to the top for presentation, Or you can mix it all up together and sprinkle the top with fresh parsley.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookerovegno Pueblo, CO
The Rating3 people
This sounds sooooo perfect! Thank you for the post:)raelene1951 in Brighton loved it
easy and AWESOME! I did not have lobster... so I used lump crab... YUMMYlinebb956 in La Feria loved it
this looks like something I would love...I have a recipe that has a creamy hot paprika sauce too...and it is good also...will try this soon.....Thankspaprikamama in Lake Mary loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!