GRILLED CHICKEN WITH CHIPOTLE CREAM SAUCEFrom mountainmama 6 years ago
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless bone-in chicken breast halves shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, seeded, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Heat gas grill on medium or charcoal grill until coals are ash white.
- Brush chicken with melted butter; sprinkle with taco seasoning. Place chicken onto grill. Close lid; grill, turning occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear when pierced with a fork (15 to 20 minutes).
- Meanwhile, combine sour cream, chiles, milk and salt in small bowl.
- To serve, spoon sour cream mixture over grilled chicken; sprinkle with cilantro.
- TIP: To store leftover chiles, pour remainder of can into resealable plastic freezer bag. Press out air; tightly seal bag. Place bag into freezer, pressing chiles into a single layer. Once frozen, break off one chile at a time as needed.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating9 people
Love it!! And the tip is Great!! Thanks :)sharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it
OMG!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS ONE THANK YOU ................ADDED TO A FEW GROUPSminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Love how this recipe sounds..Making tomorrow....Got my 5...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!