Stuffed SalmonFrom alliberries 7 years ago
- salmon shopping list
- 2-3 Garlic cloves- chopped shopping list
- 2 sleeves Ritz crackers shopping list
- 2 sticks butter shopping list
- I can whole artichokes - chopped shopping list
- 1/4-1/2 of red bell pepper -diced shopping list
- fresh crab meat shopping list
- White Wine- ( I used Pinot Grigio) shopping list
- kosher salt pepper shopping list
- lemon shopping list
- Scallions- chopped (not in orginal recipe, my taste buds were missing the mild onion flavor of the scallions) shopping list
How to make it
- Place Salmon is baking dish. Douce with lemon to get rid of fishy ness. In a mixing bowl combine chopped garlic, chopped artichokes, bell pepper, scallions, crushed ritz crackers and melted butter, salt and pepper to taste. Mix until stuffing like. Pat it on top of the fish. Pour white wine over top of stuffing and in baking dish. (eyeball it) . Bake at 400 degrees until done.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookalliberries Mansfield, MA
The Rating7 people
Love it! Will try soon!mamalou in Attleboro loved it
What a GREAT "5"FORK!!!!! recipe for Salmon! Love that 'Stuffing'...I can hardly wait to try it.
Salmon is one of my Favorite Fish...
Thank-you for sharing.
~*~ mjcmcook ~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Mmmmm.... this sounds wonderful! Saving this to try out. Might add some fish seasoning to it, since you thought something was missing. I do love the ingredients!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!