Fig Snack BarsFrom wynnebaer 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- In mixing bowl, combine flour, oats, sugar and baking soda
- Mix in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs
- Reserve 1/2 cup of crumb mixture
- Press remaining mixture into greased 9 in. square baking pan Spread fig preserves over crust
- Sprinkle with remaining mixture
- Bake 30 minutes or until top is golden brown
- Cut into squares
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookwynnebaer Dunnellon, Florida
The Rating6 people
Good!! Fiver from this kid! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
I am so happy that You shared this recipe! It is all in the "Fiber" when a person reaches a 'certain' age! Of course 'Flavor' is always a Winner...just like this "5"FORK!!!!! Delight!
My Granddaughter who is learning to bake,( you ...moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Great post I can also stop buying fig newtons and make my own simply love post you got my 5 to. Thanks,
Have a great night!!!!!
Queensilverqueen in Albany loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!