Mexican corn on the cobFrom capedread 7 years ago
- 4 ears corn shopping list
- 1/4 cup melted butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated Cotija cheese shopping list
- 4 wedges lime shopping list
- or.......2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese, 1/2 tsp chili powder, 1/4 tsp ground red pepper, 1/4 tsp ground cumin and 1/8 tsp salt mixed into the mayonnaise shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
- Grill corn until hot and lightly charred all over, 7 to 10 minutes, depending on the temperature of the grill.
- Roll the ears in melted butter, then spread evenly with mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle with cotija cheese and serve with a lime wedge.
- or spread with the chili cheese mayonnaise mix